Have you ever looked at the number of benefits available to you through your Chamber membership?
- Market your business with a flyer or Advertisement that is sent out electronically via the Chambers Weekly Facts.
- If you are a new business you can schedule a Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting to showcase your business. You can also attend a Grand Opening or Ribbon Cutting and network with other Chamber members.
- Attend the monthly Business After Hours event and make new business contacts.
- Obtain Chamber members mailing labels, complete with the contact person for each Chamber member business to use in your own marketing campaign.
- Have access on the Chamber’s web site for a directory of all Chamber member businesses, as well as special member announcements and promotions.
- Be part of one of the Chamber’s committees.
- Join other Chamber members at monthly Chamber Member Luncheons.
- Be a volunteer at any Chamber event for exposure for you and your business.
- Become a Chamber Ambassador and improve your own business contacts.
- Attend educational seminars sponsored by the Chamber to build and enhance your business.
- Referrals to other Chamber businesses and individuals as a result of your membership.
- Your membership is tax deductible as a “necessary business expense.”
Calendar: The Chamber maintains a community calendar of events.
Check Fraud Alert Program: Working closely with the local police department, the Chamber does a mass Chamber member alert via e-mail so that members are notified of problems with “bad checks” and “credit card scams” in the community.
Starting & Growing a Business in Idaho: The Chamber has printed material from the Idaho Small Business Development Center regarding how to start and grow a business.
Free Notary Public Service: Chamber members may utilize the service of a Notary Public at no expense.
Committees and Task Forces: Members may participate in any of our Chamber committees, covering a wide range of interests. These committees include: Membership and Benefits, Community Development, Education, Finance, Beautification, Government Relations & Legislative, Fundraising & Special Events, and the Ambassadors Club.
Resource Center: Information resources are available at the Chamber office regarding the following: Community Demographics, Relocation Packets, Major Employers, Local and Area Phone Directories, City Directory, A List of Clubs and Organizations, Local Maps, Visitor Information, Small Business Administration Publications, and a list of Local and State Contacts.
Advocate for Businesses: The Chamber of Commerce is the voice of the business community in local, county, and state issues. The Chamber represents the business community in problem solving, promoting economic development, etc.
Special Events: The Chamber sponsors and co-sponsors several special events each year. The events include the following: Jerome Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet, Citizen of the year and Lifetime Achievement Awards and Banquet, Joe Mama’s Annual Car Show, Jerome Chamber of Commerce Annual Golf Tournament, Annual Holiday Fest & Auction, Jerome County Fair and Parade.